Developers with front-end or back-end development strengths to join their team either remotely or based in
Randburg, South Africa.
The company provides solutions to companies both locally and internationally, as well as developing their
own suite of web and mobile based products. They believe in providing developers an opportunity to shine
and become masters in their field. If you believe in strong standards, don’t-repeat-yourself practices, and
thinking in components of code rather than monolithic methods, then this job is right for you.
Many apply but few are selected, so to qualify you must be able to demonstrate your ability.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment and will be working on a diverse set of projects in a team
environment. Projects cover content web and mobile applications, advanced websites and ecommerce
platforms, and 3 rd party integrations.
Experience with ReactJS, React Native and rest services is advantageous.
As a backend / PHP / Laravel developer you will be responsible for implementing solutions based on
technical lead direction. This includes applying your knowledge of Laravel and writing Controllers, Models,
Services, and a variety of other Laravel features. Working with queries and 3 rd party API’s is a must.
elements that achieve the UI/UX guidelines. A strong sense of design and building user interfaces is a must.
You will also be tasked with Mobile App development in React Native.
You will be assessed on your technical skill through a practical brief.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Code development and architecture based on development lead specifications.
- Converting design changes and UX requirements into front-end and back-end code.
- Building websites and web applications with frontend and backend code, dependent on the project
and your role in the team per project.
- Working with PHP, Laravel, VueJS, and React.
Skills and Specifications:
- 4+ years’ work experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- 4+ years’ work experience with frameworks like Laravel, CakePHP, VueJS, ReactJS and React Native.
- Experience with GIT and version control is vital.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented and Event Driven Programming.
- Excellent command of English and communication is of critical importance (you might be coding but
communication and understanding is vital).
Beneficial Experience / Qualification (optional yet highly recommended):
- Degree/Diploma in Development or technical field a bonus but not mandatory.
- Experience with GIT, Bower, Webpack, NPM and others.
- Experience with Unit test development.
- You desire good leadership and clear goals in what is needed and wanted from you.
- You are solution oriented, enjoy problem solving and working with others.
- You have good communication skills and work well with others.
R30,000 – 50,000 negotiable based on skills and experience. Performance incentives available.
Interested in this Position
+27 (0)11 326 4367
Spaces, 128 Leslie Road, Fourways, South Africa
Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm
Set an appointment with us and find out how we can help your business expand using custom developed software